Home Equity Loan Strategies
Let's face it, a Home Equity Loan is the largest debt with the largest monthly payment we have.
A first time home buyer, even second home purchaser, can save hundreds, probably thousands, of dollars by setting it up right from the beginning!
We've been there. We've worked with thousands of clients and helped them save money.
We can help you too. We can help you to choose the right mortgage.
Guide you through the qualifying process. Get a great interest rate! Simply, save you money because you have chosen the mortgage that fits your needs!
We understand the tricks and tactics that the banks employ. You can too.
Best Home Equity Loan Rate
Are you looking for the best rate? Great, you can find that here.
However, sometimes the best rates have a catch. Know what these catches are before you sign on the dotted line. They could cost more than you might think.
What do I mean? Often banks will offer the best rate with different privileges. I'll get into that later, see the section called Best Home Equity Loan Rates.
Down Payment a Problem?
I've noticed that the biggest hurdle to purchase a home for a first time home buyer is coming up with the down payment. That shouldn't be a problem, because... You can purchase with zero down. There are 100% Equity Home Loan programs available to you.
If you prefer to save some cash before you purchase, then that's OK too. We have developed 10 Strategies that you could implement right now to find your down payment.
Home Equity Loans can appear complicated but they aren't. However, many people don't take advantage of them. You can.
Keep More Cash in Your Pocket
If you read through our website, you will see strategies that will save you money. That is cold hard cash going into your pocket. Personally, I prefer to keep the cash in my pocket than give it to the bank. What about you?
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the banks. I just have a healthy wariness toward them. They make huge profits. There is nothing wrong with reducing their profits by $10, $20, $100 or $1000/month and keeping this for yourself. They would happily keep the $10, $20, $100 or even $1000/month as profit for themselves.
We have resources and information for home buyers. Information about the process of applying for and getting approved for a home equity loan. If you already have a mortgage, you can benefit from this information too.
Yes, if you are self employed you can qualify for a mortgage. Does your accountant keep your taxable income low so that you don't have to pay too much in tax? They should!
You can still qualify for a mortgage, you just need a little more down. The process is quite straight forward, visit home equity loan no income to learn more.
Another hurdle for home ownership could be your credit score. With bruised credit, qualifying can be a little more difficult and the interest rates could be a little higher.
No worries. Bruised credit, battered credit, what ever, there are a few straight forward steps that you can take to improve your credit over the next 6 months to 1 year. Follow our process for poor credit home equity loan solutions and your credit score can improve dramatically.
I have seen disciplined client's improve their credit even faster than that.
So, let's get to down to business...
Table Of Contents
- Calgary Mortgage Broker | Excellent Service Professional Advice
- Find out why a Calgary mortgage broker is the best person to help you reduce your mortgage payments by...
- Home Equity Loan Strategies Blog
- The Home Equity Loan Blog is our mini-journal of Home Equity Loan Strategies.
- Contact Us
- Have a question? Want to provide some feedback? Complete this form and Contact us
- Have Mortgage Questions? | Ask An Expert...
- Do you have mortgage questions? Need a mortgage or home equity loan to purchase or refinance? Ask an insider, read what others have said, leave a comment of your own...
- Best Home Equity Loan Forum
- Our Best Home Equity Loan Forum include everything relating to Mortgages in Canada, from purchasing your first home, purchasing a second home, refinancing, debt consolidation and investing.
- Best Home Equity Loan Rates
- Are you really getting the best home equity loan rates for your needs? The best rate may cost you thousands...
- Current Home Equity Loan Rates
- Cut through confusing current home equity loan rates and get the best advice from an expert. Learn how to find the home equity loan that's best for your circumstances.
- 100 Equity Home Loan
- No Money Down? Arrange a 100 Equity Home Loan. Learn how...
- No Down Payment Mortgage Loans | Cash Back
- A great choice for no down payment mortgage loans would be a cash back mortgage. Learn more...!
- No Down Payment Home Loans
- A great choice for no down payment home loans would be a Non-Traditional Down Payment. Learn more...!
- First Time Home Buyer Loan | RRSP Down Payment Strategy
- A great strategy for the First Time Home Buyer Loan is to utilize this RRSP Down Payment Program...
- First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit
- Purchased a Home in 2009, 2010 or 2011? Receive the First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit of $750! Learn more...
- Improve Credit Rating - 6 Simple Steps!
- Have bad credit? Improve credit rating with a few simple steps. Learn more...
- Debt Consolidation Home Equity Loan
- Can a debt consolidation home equity loan help you get out of the downward spiral of debt? It's one of several options to...
- Compare Home Equity Loans
- Compare home equity loans from your local Calgary mortgage broker to get the best deal for you.
- 30 Year Home Equity Loan
- What are the advantages and disdavantage of a 30 year home equity loan? Learn how this type of home equity loan can benefit you by...
- Contribute to Home Equity Loan
- Would you like to share your knowledge about home equity loan? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.